Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

Right now I am feeling so sleepy.
But I would like to drop down everything before I go to sleep.
Today went to uni as usual.
Did my presentation, which was kind of mess as I don't really get what Dr Aung trying to say. He is from Myammar.
Had my lunch at corner lot.
Revised account, the guard chase us. =(
When we were leaving, someone just U-turn and ask for more... That image, just couldn't out of my mind.
I left my wallet in the car. Glad that no one broke my car. Lols.
I saw a random guy who looks like Wilbert Pan. His gf, 'cun' too. =D
I am a naughty girl. =(

Then BlaBlaBla..
Being Human.
Tears or Laughters? Couldn't differentiate it.

I hope it was a lucky day.
No more unlucky day pls.
Good night.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP