Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Kids

>> Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Kids,
they are adorable, they are cute.
They are free from any problems
What they need to do are just crying for foods, for urm-urm.
Just as simple as that.


I'm getting old, I used to think that.
Stepping myself into twenties makes me feel like I'm getting older.
There was once I hope to grow up asap.
But now, I wish to revert the time and stay as a child.
Looking at those kids playing happily, I feel good. 
Their noisiness make me feel forget all the stresses.
Instead, I felt their happiness.

Everything's changed. 
Kids nowadays don't go through what we had went through last time.
They play facebook, they sing K, they play piano lalalala.
They are just so naive and could be naughty at the same time.
They can be annoying or trouble-maker some time? ;)

Time couldn't be revert. 
It's impossible for me to be a child 'again',
Yet I enjoy seeing them playing around.

I have a dream.
I want to join World Vision and sponsor as many child as possible.
I want to pay a visit to orphan centers.
I want to do free check-up for them.
I want to supply free specs.

I curse those irresponsible people for throwing babies.
They are freaking insane!
I CURSE.

Age is just a number!

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles September 7, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

it also mean u need to be more responsible to urself and other.

tarotknow October 7, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

Beautiful. Thanks for posting

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP