Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Turning Point

>> Thursday, September 16, 2010

Look at a life from a different angle.
Sometimes we all need to look at things differently, in order to understand life and what is going around you.
I change it when I don't like something,
If I can't change it, I change the way I think about it.
Things changed when I change the way I look at things.

I had few nightmares last week.
It's been disturbing my mind and the situation just couldn't run off from my memory.
Dream of a dream. It happened.
Human.. is changing every seconds, very fast.. depending on the situation.
Its good for the great adaptation, but I dislike it ;
It's just sound capriciousness to me.

This is weird.
Something happened few seconds ago, I dreamt of it before.
Everything seems so familiar.
The words, the dialog, the people, the feeling.
It's like a knife stabbing into my heart. That pain.

What the hell am I thinking?
This feeling is ridiculous.
I'm holding back what I'm feeling for.

Guess what, I got exophoria.
Guess what, all of us managed to wear formals to class.
See, things happened unexpectedly.
Turning it to another point, things may become better.
Taking it Positively & Optimistically..
I don't want to think too much, let me escape, please.
Make my life just like the cartoon's fancy world than bringing me to face the reality.

Good night.
I don't want to sleep.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP