Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

What a day

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It was my unlucky day.
I wore another pair of heel today, wore the new pants, used the old bottle.
I thought it gonna be a good day, I really felt that way.

Who knows.. things weren't that smooth.
My tyre.. punctured!
On the other hand, Tommy's tyre was punctured too.
But I'm lucky enough to have gentleman in my class.
They actually came for help. 2 cars parked nearby and we changed the tyre at the same time.
Few of the Malay guys came to lend a hand too.

Sadly to sad, they couldn't take out the nat of my tyre.
The bolt was corrode. So we have to called for foreman.
Waited for the foreman for 30mins. But they also couldn't help me!
What to do? Have to call  for tow.
They were condemning about my car when I was talking in the phone.
I heard that ok, Kwen & JY!

Seriously thanks to all of them.
Jun Yuan la, Eugene la, Kwen la, Ben la, Tommy la..
I ruined their time for gym.
Especially JY for waited so long, and he tried so hard to take out the nat.
I feel myself being so troublesome (*not acting kesian here,ok?*)
Last but not least, the tow man. He is nice. =)




THANKS A LOT..



After all, I'm still smiling here. It was a good lesson for me.
But I'm feeling so tired.
I will be more aware next time!



* She says, she will leave.
   Good night.




Sook Yee signing out.

3 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles September 22, 2010 at 1:56 AM  

dump it into sea la~~~~



O.O



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (((●<

Kaylie.SookYee September 23, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

ding, dump what into the sea? =p

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP