Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Sum it all.

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog.
Been so busy with exams and assignments for the past few weeks. Having exams and assignments at the same time is killing.
We were so exhausted and pimples can't stop popping out.
Class starts at 8.30am and ends at 5.30pm almost everyday.
Highway is jam, classes are peak, lots of works especially reports.

This is insane. This is ridiculous.
However, we went through it.
I'm lucky. I'm lucky. I'm lucky.
At least, this week is a bit relaxing.


Alright. Let pictures do the talking.

Big sis came back for 2 days. Of course, we miss her. But I felt bad for not spending much time with her.


My little naughty cousins.


One word she said that made me feel touch: 我不会哭,我只会笑
Perhaps I should hold this attitude in life.
My this little cousin, she really rarely cry.

Murni-ed with my N.I.O kakis once after the exam. Eating and chatting with them was fun. The feeling after exam was so so so great!


Went to watched mum and sis's performance.

And then Wong Kok-ed with N.I.O kakis after class.





Time flies. It's October.
I hope this month will be a good one.


Till then~

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP