Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Frisbee.

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Frisbeeee.


Had Frisbee session with my Uni-Kakis.
It was a sunny windy day.
10 of us, standing at the middle of the field, playing Frisbee. Not that easy.
But some of them just have the potential.

It was my first time playing this. I believe, it was their first time too.
Never knew Frisbee could be that fun.
You need skills, confident, technique to pass the Frisbee.

5 people per team.
Passing, jumping, screaming, laughing, teasing, yelling, running ...
Got sweat after playing for awhile. Running is tiring I have to say.
It's even tiring than jogging. =X

Opponent team have a great short distance passing.
Standing at aside, looking at them, everything was just so nice and simple.
I really enjoyed it.
Thanks to Ben for introducing this game to us.

Us. Yvonne and I.

Putting that aside..
That talk.. Erm, I shall take it positively.
At least, I enjoy listening to the jokes and ideas.
At least, I feel the energy and power of youngsters.
At least, I am not alone.
Can I take it that way?
Everyone need Vitamin M.
I can't stop laughing when they suggested : one of the way to get $ is by marry to an old rich man who are dying soon. Wee.
I want to be a millionaire and retire before 30 years old! Is that possible? ...

Stop dreaming!
What I need is time to study la! =(
I am tired. I need some rest. Good Night.

2 hit(s):

kenneth October 29, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

sook yee, good to hear that you're enjoyin uni life.. take care!

Kaylie.SookYee October 31, 2010 at 12:51 AM  

Thanks a lot kenneth.
Hope u're enjoying over there too.
U too take care.. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP