Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

It was saved as draft..

Friday night, 22/10, went for dinner with uni mates after class. As usual, Piccadily. The day was still early. We had our dinner at 6 something. Listening to the music, watching at the television, looking at them..

I am sorry that sometimes I really couldn't control my emotions. When the music plays, when the memory strikes, there comes the emotion. I know you guys tried so hard not to make me recall of any unhappy moments, I really get it. And I really appreciate it. But I just, failed to make myself better.

Guinness Stout, I had that after our meal. I had a small cup of it. It's my very first time drinking. Obviously, alcohol doesn't suit me. I can't drink. Frankly speaking, it does not taste nice. I don't enjoy drinking, but I enjoyed the feeling. I always wondered, what's so good about drinking. I thought drinking could make yourself feel much better and dream like what you wanna to. It doesn't work on me. How much I hope to be drunk so that I can't remember anything. How much I hope my brain stop thinking.

I shouldn't be like this way. 'Alfanso' gave me some advice which is kinda right. No worries, I'm not alcoholic! That night, my field of mind is wider. I appreciate each and every one of them for accompany me, cheers me up, care me and so on.

I hate complicated life.

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles October 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

i never trust alcohol to erase the sadness, it just failed.

but i enjoy drinking and talking crap with my buddy to laugh at each other.

when you look at the sky, you will start to realize that, humans are very small. most of the time, the so called problem to us is not a problem. try to look at the bigger picture, don't use microscope to emphasis it.

time will bleach all the memory.

Kaylie.SookYee October 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Ya, and now I understand why guys enjoy drinking. It's the feeling. Being with friends is just so nice.

Alcohol doesn't work on us. =)

Ding, thanks a lot for the advices. It really make me feel much better. You are right. the so called problem to us is not a problem. I will learn it, to live in this way.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP