Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Ass-ignments

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's raining outside. I love rainy night. It make me feel like lying on the bed and go asleep. The weather been changing dramatically recently. Everyone is falling sick. Bad weather!

This month's ECs isn't that bad. Among all the 8 subjects, there is only one writing exam. Others will be given as assignments. Tell me, should I be happy about it? The stacks of assignments are killing me. I can't breath! It's flooding...

I've been facing the lappy since 8.30am. How many hours? You count! 1, 3, 5 .. 14 hours! And I will be continuing facing it after blogging. Right now, I need a rest. My backbone is feeling pain, my head is feeling pain, my eyes is feeling tired.

Okay. Till then. I am having a busy life.
Shall off to work.
=(

8 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles October 24, 2010 at 11:46 PM  

i miss those old days T.T
assignment, exam, play game, online, downloading, plan my future, kao lui, cracking, hacking...

enjoy ur life, time running faster and faster when you grow old. and one day when you wake up, u r already people's mom :)

JY October 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

I totally agree with u ar ding!

Kaylie.SookYee October 25, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Yes. Ding, this so true! ahh. I should enjoy this moments. Once in a life. Uni life should be this way.
Thanks ding. I will remember it. ;)

Chin Ling October 25, 2010 at 1:31 AM  

haha, know to play instrument?
i mean 有机会的话,去打打鼓,你的心情会好一点..

Kaylie.SookYee October 25, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Too bad i dunno how to play instrument.
How much i hope i got the chance to play.
=/

Chin Ling October 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

haha, you can own it with RM3-5k. ^^
but no drum also nevermind.
guitar or keyboard also not bad, much cheaper than drum set. :)

Kaylie.SookYee October 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

haha.. 3-5k is expansive to me, and I think I got no talent in music. =(
You play instruments too?

Chin Ling October 26, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

hmm, or maybe RM600 for a keyboard, or RM400 for a guitar. :P
haha, don't so fast concluded that you have no talent in music la.
if friends around got play instrument, just ask them to teach you and let you play la, quite fun de.
because instrument can accompany you when you are lonely and there are no friends around, and even internet, movies, games that you already boring with.
ya, i play instrument. ^^

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP