Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I wasn't in mood for anything. I'm praying hard so that I will forget everything once I wake up. Greeting them with a fake smile on my face. Chatting with them in a way I'm forced to talk. Driving without direction to uni, aimlessly. This is so NOT me.

I blame myself for all these. I shouldn't have been acting strong. I shouldn't have changed. I shouldn't been act like I doesn't care. I shouldn't think that the whole relationship is stable without me doing anything. With all my effort trying to think positively, still, I failed. I am such a failure. I hate myself, I curse myself!

Thinking again and again. I have to back to reality. I hope I could have focus on something better, trying to make myself as busy as I could. Please, make my schedule fully book. I hope people come to disturb me all the time so that my mind has no time to think about it, so that the time could flies faster. Don't leave me alone. I'm afraid. My tears can't stop falling. I fall, i fall seriously. I can't make myself smile, I can't.

I need to be strong. I must be strong.

20 hit(s):

Connors October 20, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

tommy say join us at fitness first to make yrself busy as possible!

and kwen says its oktoberfest, lets go beer garden! drink our sorrows out!

Chin Ling October 21, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

looks like you have a hard time there..

Kaylie.SookYee October 21, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

alfonso? u are? lols.. none of it suit me lar.. thanks a lot anyway...

ding.. sighs..

chin ling.. ya.. really hard time.. I hope i can go through this..

Connors October 21, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

do what u love! make the right choice which u will not regret 30 years into the future when u look back

Kaylie.SookYee October 21, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Alfonso, I dunno what to do. But to be true, I am feeling so terrible now.. i hate this feeling.
I hate to be alone because it starts making me to think out of my range. Bring me go drink! = =

Chin Ling October 21, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

haha, what make you so miserable?

Kaylie.SookYee October 22, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

something.. personal.. relationship.. feelings. complicated.

Chin Ling October 22, 2010 at 2:33 AM  

hmm, quarrel with someone?

Kaylie.SookYee October 22, 2010 at 7:21 AM  

nope.. not just quarrel that simple..

Chin Ling October 22, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

find one day 大家出来谈谈啦,这样冷战下去也不好受。那种焦虑,那种煎熬,快把人给逼疯了,但你一个人却无能为力..

Kaylie.SookYee October 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Chin Ling.. en.. U're right.We need to sort things out.. =)

Chin Ling October 25, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

haha, +U+U, hope you will be fine soon. and by looking at your profile there, you have so many interests, so i assumed you as a 阳光女孩, shouldn't be that emo.. ^^
希望你不是像我这样,自从一年多前的一次重击后,一蹶不振。。

Kaylie.SookYee October 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

Yes, sure I will. Thanks alot. haha.. not really that 阳光.. all those just my random interest. teehee..
I hope you will be tough too. strong strong yea.
Lets dont emo! ^^

Chin Ling October 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

haha, 不懂该怎么说,都已经一年多了,还是逃避多过面对。。 -.-"

Kaylie.SookYee October 31, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

Don't avoid. Sometimes, we need to face the fact.
;)

Chin Ling October 31, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

还是觉得,我还需要多一点时间。。>.<

Kaylie.SookYee October 31, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Har.. but one year ady wo. Like this wil make u feel suffer, isn't?

Chin Ling November 1, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

ya, 1 year plus already..
but i just feel want to runaway, don't want to face it anymore.. >.<
因为每次看见或想起心就很痛,所以会选择消失。
怕多看她一眼而又再次无法自拔,
怕再多她一眼而又心如刀割。。 T.T

Kaylie.SookYee November 2, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

I understand ut feeling.
It's like.. scare to meet him/her again as you will feel the pain.
it's hurt to leave someone you care, or someone you care leaves u.
Be tough!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP