Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

ARGH!

>> Friday, October 15, 2010

It's sunny outside. The weather is terrible.
The sun is too sexy, it's too HOT.
That's why! I'm sick.

Cough, flu, headache, fever all came to me.
I hate to be sick.
It makes me feel so weak and uneasy.
It stops me from eating yummy foods.
It causes me talk like a duck. Or chicken?
It makes me feel so tired!

Right now, I'm in the MacDonalds.
I'm alone. And this is my first time feeling so lonely.
Grr.
I need to online and my house couldn't access to the internet.
Wanna steal neighbour's line also tak ade.


Sometimes, I enjoy being alone.
But sometimes, I'm not!
Look at my stupid face. = =

I'm sitting here without any meals or drinks on my table.
Should I get one? Argh.
Whatever!

Off..

3 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles October 15, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

我不喜欢孤单,但我享受寂寞.

need my service for borrowing people's line? XD

Kaylie.SookYee October 15, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Ding! Yes.. that's the words I'm finding for. haha..
Thanks a lot.
but u copy from other ppl de. = ="

Engineer's Principles October 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

haha, how u know.

this is the 下联

我视钱如粪土,但我享受荣华富贵.

XD

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP