Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Pulau Sipadan

>> Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm finally free to share with you guys about my trip to Sabah!

11/6 - 14/6 , A very relaxing vacation to Pulau Sipadan.
It was a 4 days trip which we spent 2 days in Pulau and 2 days in Tawau.

Departing

It took an hour from Tawau's airport to reaches the port, and it took another hour to reach Pulau Mabul.
We have to stay in Pulau Mabul because we are not allowed to stay in Pulau Sipadan. Staying in Pulau Mabul isn't cheap too. It cost RM450 per person per day!



Let you see how clear the sea is..

We spent our first day in Pulau Mabul. We went snorkeling! The water is so SALTY! But it was fun. You can see fishes. No, is a 'school' of fish. Too bad I got no water proof camera, or else I can snap the scene! I was kinda afraid of snorkeling at first, but i was getting excited after some time and I snorkeled alone! There were some small fishes that bite us and made us felt so itchy. Overall, it was just so fun. A very great experience.


12/6 On the second day, we went Pulau Sipadan for snorkeling. It took us 45mins to reach there by ferry. Pulau Sipadan is so nice! The ferry stopped in the middle of the sea, and we 'jumped' into the sea with the life jacket on us. We snorkeled around. Lot of fishes and there are sea turtles! The guide caught the sea turtle but I don't get to touch it! The others got to touched it. Argh!


Pulau Sipadan


We went back to Pulau Mabul. There were few kids walked on the sea and ask for money. It was so funny that I accidentally dropped the clip into the sea and the kid helped me to pick it up. But in return, they ask me for money. Of course, I ignored them and I gave them 3 Ferrero Rocher. Auntie was so cute. She asked the kids to picked up the corals from the sea and she will give them money as reward. As the result, we got a lot of adorable corals and the kids happily got the money.





Pulau Mabul

We checked out at 2pm and went to Tawau city. It took us 3 hours! We found a hotel and get some rest. Went for dinner with Angeli Auntie's family. Then we went her house. Her dog, Coffee is so cute! I shall introduce Bobo to Coffee!


13/6 Angeli Auntie brought us to St Patrick Church. It was my first time to church. A very big and grand church, but the session we joined was in Hakka. So I don't really get what they are saying. I do enjoyed.
We went Angeli Auntie's house to get prepared for photo shooting. We wore formal, we wore the same POLO tees. It was a tiring day.



At night, I was brought over for foot massage. It was my first time. I demanded for foot-scratch but someone said I am crazy! haha. However, the foot massage was nice but it was quite pain when the girl massaged certain area.

14/6 Went Angeli Auntie's shop. Had our delicious lunch there.


And we went back that day.

More pictures? Go Facebook.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP