Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

After so long.

>> Sunday, June 20, 2010

I had a great time with them yesterday.
4 of us went Pyramid for movie, The Killers.
TGV was packed with people and in the end we chose The Killers because other movies were fulled.
Before the movie, we went O'Briens for lunch.
This Nicole, bawa saya makan 'veggies'!
I dislike Veggies, I dislike Subway! And they called me carnivore! Argh.
But, the one Nicole ordered, still okay la! ;p

I ate the olive. It taste.... *yucks*

After movie, we went mcD and meet the others.
And I got my Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!
But it was my supper. Fats.
As usual, we chit chatted and crapped.
Laugh Laugh Laugh. And spent our time there for 3 hours 30 mins.



GOTCHA! Sampat Nicole!

Back to home at 1.30am. Ha!

Lesson of the day: The way to show your finger in a slow motion. =p

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles June 20, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

same same here, i'm carnivore also :p
next time show me how to show finger in slow motion. i prefer use middle finger as example :p

Kaylie.SookYee June 21, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

haha.. high 5! but being a carnivore not good le. eat more veggies. =p
haha.. middle finger ar.. no prob! i need to practice 1st! haha. =D

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP