Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

and finally...

>> Sunday, April 3, 2011



Finally, another hectic week is over. March was a tiring week because we had 2 internal assessment in a month. Bad schedule, bad uni. Whatever it is, it was kinds surprised that I eventually survived. As usual, I told myself, "study smart". What I have to do now is finish up the assignments, have some movies since it's been ages I been to cinema, and then grab enough rest!

God is always fair. When you are facing hard core moment, He will gives you some sweet ones. My friend is married! Attended his wedding dinner yesterday night. It was an awesome one especially when you got to meet friends of 8 years. Bunch of 8 years of friends making fun, screaming, yelling and getting drunk? : x Once again, congratulations Deric! :)



Hui San and Mickey. Mickey's having her 2nd baby.

Us.

ps: I need a sufficient rest. Lack of sleep really kills. I felt so terrible and get frustrated so easily! Off.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP