Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Blind Leading The Blind Charity Walk 2011

>> Sunday, April 17, 2011


Blind Leading The Blind Charity Walk was organized by Lions Club of Petaling Jaya to create the awareness of eye care among public. It was held at the Civic Hall Car Park Petaling Jaya on 17th April 2011. It was a 3 km walk where one person will be blindfolded and another one will be leading the way. As usual, anything about the vision, my uni will be participating. And the students, are compulsory to attend!









This charity walk actually taught us to value our eye and we are responsible to take good care of it. I have no regret participating it because I don't think that I will have the chance to experience blindness again. When you are blindfolded, you will know how 'dark' is the world, you are just able to sense everything through hearing. This is when your ears play an important role to help you detect things happening around you. The partner leading you plays an important role too!

However, it was a good opportunity for us to experienced blindness and of course, teamwork as the blindfolded one have to trust the one leading. I had fun but in the same time, I am feeling so exhausted and tired. I almost fall asleep while driving back. :')

Note: Something is wrong with my stomach. Been feeling unwell for the past 5 days.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP