Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

HairCut

>> Thursday, April 7, 2011


I miss my long hair!!!

Last year, I promised myself that I will not cut my hair short anymore. And guess what, I cut it short again! What to do? Sacrificed for my sis eh. She needs to cut a long hair and a short hair in order to graduate. But too bad Elaine and I both cut short, so she cant graduate yet. :'(

Well well well. When she cuts my hair off, I really feel like crying. But I hold my tears back. If not my sister will feel real guilty. Hey sister, you done a great job alright! A nice hair cut for Elaine and me. And I will keep my hair long again, bluek! You owe me one meal!

Update: A picture of me, 

Signing off,
Sook Yee.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP