Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I got the FiFa Fever!

>> Saturday, June 26, 2010

I don't know since when I started to have interest in watching football. I always complain when he went mamak to watch the match at late night. But now, haha! I joined the guys instead of complaining. It's the first time I watch and I am just 'fall in love'  with Messi. So, don't ask me which team I support. Definitely gonna be Argentina! 

Of course, sometimes I do feel boring when watching it. Especially the match of Brasil vs Portugal. Almost made me go asleep. Not only me, Jason and Anson felt the same too. No goal at all. Boring. One thing I like about watching the match in Mamak is when everyone starts screaming when the ball is approaching towards the goal. But sometimes get embarrassed when it doesn't goal. Just so funny.

Most of the match we watched in the eng ann mamak. But the screen.. too small la. Part of the screen is not shown but reflected on the building behind. So when the player was at the side, we can't see. Sometimes we can't even see where's the ball. Thats why we always asked, "eh, where's the ball!?", "shit, who's the player passing the ball?!". When the player kicked the ball out of the goal, the guys especially Prashad will says, "the grandmother there la, thats why!". They love make jokes out of it.

Spain lose to Swiss. The day after the match, we went Al-Ikhsan and we are looking for Spain's jersey. But no stock. The promoter told us that because Spain lose to Swiss, so they did not restock. LOL. How reality our world is. Then, on the day of France's match, they are having 50% discount for France's T-shirt. Only for France! I know France is gonna lose.. but.. sad weii. The promoters kept pursue us to buy and in the end, Chin bought it. The promoters even ask us to wear the shirt as pajamas. And they laugh happily ever after because Chin bought it. They said, it was the first France's shirt they sold. = =

And yea, Anyon shared with me some funny pictures of Messi. I have been thinking whether should I share it here? It was quite... errr. =x But sharing is caring, so.. you will know what I mean when you scroll down.

.
.
.



Messi is cute, isn't? =X

Random note: I like the Waka-Waka song! It's my current ringtone now. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP