Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Thursday, October 21, 2010

How are you? This question been popping out from my mind. It's the first time, without any greetings from you for the whole day. Yes, I am not used to it. Looking at my hand phone, no message, no miss call. Nothing. I got no courage. The message is there, but i got no courage to press the send button.

It's another day. You seems alright over there?
"It's glad to see your happy face in that video. It feels really good too knowing that you have great friends around you. Being too busy is an avoid, but I'm okay after seeing the video. Farewell, I shall be gone from your life. (I did not approve your friend request & if these were sent through sms, you will say you are too busy to reply. So read this here)"

I'm praying hard. So that I could go through this. Staying at home after class make me feel even worse. I am alone at home, even bobo goes emo with me. I failed. Even making myself so busy is useless. Time please move faster.

4 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles October 21, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

ogenki desu ka?
watashiwa, genki desu :)

Chin Ling October 22, 2010 at 2:39 AM  

haha, if everything kenchanayo, you should feel better. :O

Engineer's Principles October 22, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

i believe the 70's know those sentences.

it is from the very famous novel and movie called love letter. it mean,

how are you?
i'm fine.

:)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP