Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

While I can.

>> Friday, September 10, 2010

It's shocked when I heard the news about the guy who passed away in the morning.
I don't know him. But I always see them tagging him in Facebook.
He is not my friend, he is a  friend of my friend.
They happily went to clubbing, but thing changed because of an accident.
Please, do not ever drive if you are drunk.
Think of the one you loves before you act.
I felt the sadness of his friends. It's hurt..

It's shocked when I heard the news about the girl who injured yesterday.
I don't know her.
She is not my friend, she is my sister's friend.
Never thought accident could happened when they cycled in Taman Pertanian.
The break of the bicycle was not working when she was cycling downwards the hill.
What she could do was jumped off from the bicycle.
Her face, her finger, her leg were seriously injured.

Life is precious, everyone knows about that.
I want to appreciate everything, everyone who come across my life.
No matter good or bad, at least them leave foot-prints on me.

I want to treat myself better.
I want to enjoy so hardly after exam next time.
At least a cup of Starbucks, a slice of Secret Recipe's cake, a cup of ice-cream, a bar of Bueno or a pack of Famous Amos cookies.
Just gimme something fattening will do. =X
Exam only once in a month. so it isn't that bad if I'm gonna pamper myself once in a month right?

Don't wait for a choice, fight for a chance.
I deserve it.

*Wishing all Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! and Happy Holiday to everyone in Malaysia. Remember, drive safely.

1 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles September 10, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

asam laksa
nasi kandar
lak tong
hamdam arab...XD

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP