Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Korea Day 4

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

8/4 (Thursday)
Breakfast at Sammi Restaurant. Chinese style Buffet.

Shopping at Cosmetic Shop, WS Nature. I bought a BB-cream, lip gloss.

The lunch and dinner are not provided that day. But the tour company gave everyone 10,000Won. =D
Simon giving $$.

Shopping at Itaewon. Nice place. Bought a lot here.
The ice-cream, 30cm length.
Must eat if you come to Korea!

My lunch, the paus.
Queued for 20mins! Worth.


 

Back to hotel at 4pm. Self activity. Pei Chuan and I went around the hotel and took pictures.
With Simon and Marcia.

Went to hunt for dinner nearby our hotel. The weather was so cold and we really couldn't stand for it. So we just simply get into a B.B.Q. Restaurant. It was so hard for us communicating with them. We point ups and downs to order the dishes. The food is not cheap, cost us RM 21 each for one piece of pork.



Back to hotel. Credit to Pei Chuan for teaching me to pose with the stuffs I bought from Korea.

Courtyard Marriott Hotel:

My table.

The toilet.

Slept at 12am Korea time.

2 hit(s):

Rubin April 17, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

me love the hotel room and the bed. looks very comfy. lmao.

Kaylie.SookYee April 17, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

haha.. ya, the bed really comfy!
straight away went to sleep once I lye on it.
teehee..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP