Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Earthquake

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

The author says she wanna write down some important notes.

Today, at around 3.05pm, when we were studying, we felt shakiness.
Fyi, we were on the 3rd floor.
At first, I never thought of earthquake. But when Jane asked, all of us stunned.
It's earthquake. Really.
We felt it twice.

Ya, supposed to feel excited as it was the first time I experienced it.
But at that moment, my heart feels uneasy.
Somewhere else around the world must be having earthquake at the same time.
What's gonna happen to them?

Disasters are happening.
It's time to wake up, isn't?!
Show some responsibilities, be a man.

I heard Philippines had earthquake in the morning.
I heard Tsunami gonna attack somewhere in the world.
I heard ....

Please, be green.
Save the earth.

Outtie.

1 hit(s):

Elaine Mah April 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Love, is the only way to solve everything.

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP