Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Confession..

>> Saturday, April 17, 2010

Korea 4/4/2010 - 9/4/2010
This trip meant a lot to me. I couldn't believe that I actually made it to go there by myself. I admit that at first I was feeling nervous. I am the youngest among all. And all the uncles aunties thought I was only age 12-15. They were surprised seeing me joining the trip. Some of them really take care of me. They will take the food for me every time. 



Of course, the one I wanna thanks the most is my roommate, Pei Chuan. We accompanied each other and did every thing together. Without her, I think this trip is gonna be boring. Both of us had the feeling of not joining the trip at the first place. We always said that to each other that, because of fate, we met. She was talkative, keeping me feel fresh when I was doing my assignment at night. We had heart-talk session by sharing each other's experience in life. She shared so many things with me. I just felt glad knowing her during the trip. PC, I wish you all the best k? Have child asap! =)

Uncle Keat and Grace.. Uncle Keat was the one helping Pei Chuan and me taking our photos. Two of them were so nice. Grace always says I look like her 12 years old's daughter. I would take that as a compliment. The tour guide Simon always helped and he taught me the way of eating Bibimbap. Marcia, the tour leader who always call me 'Kelly lui', she always look up for me, in case I gone missing wo. And thanks to all of them in the bus la.. especially those sitting behind because they were so noisy all the way in bus!

And thanks to my friends for helping me when I was not around in Malaysia. Too much to thanks, too much to say. You know, I know.

I enjoyed the trip to KOREA!

4 hit(s):

koh peichen April 17, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

err herm. not they thought u r 12-15. u memang look like 12-15. haha

MusiControLife April 23, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

jelesnya... KOREA~~~ WAIT 4 ME O~

Kaylie.SookYee April 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

haha.. zhao, no worries. sure got chance ^^

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP