Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Another Side

>> Saturday, April 24, 2010

Now only I know, the one that we will never understand is ourselves.
You, made me realized of so many things.
Things that I never thought of. How dramatic was it.
After struggling for some time, what you said was right.
I just don't understand myself, you know me more than I do.
I am struggling to climb up, I always said I will climb, but actually I did nothing.
You said, I need a hand, to hold me up.

I'm bad in expressing, i know.
You said I rather hide my feeling than expressing it out, which is not good.
I tend to let things happened, and slowly adapted to it.
Then you said, if I'm feeling not alright, I should express it and not adapted to it.
Its not that I don't mind, is I don't care, I try to avoid, you said.
This is my weakness you said.

I changed.
Changed to more emotional. Maybe due to stress, you said.
I was just too busy with studies.
I over-protective on them, you said.

I tried to change myself back to normal, but you don't sense it.
For you, I just changed.
That's why, everything I did, you don't sense it right anymore.

Sometimes, it's just too late to apologize.
I felt the pain, I really felt it.

I want to express it.
Lacrimal gland says she is ready. thank you.

2 hit(s):

Phantom April 25, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

its good to know better den never..

but i'll be still very supportive to you.. just sometimes, time is not right ya..

i love you more den anything and u know it....

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP