Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Korea Day 1

>> Friday, April 16, 2010

A trip to Korea. A trip which I went alone. I met new friends, I gained experienced and I became more independent.

4/4 (Sunday)
Reached KLIA at 9pm to meet up with the tour leader, Marcia. Flight at 11.30pm so my family and I had our dinner at McD. Then, I went into the departure gate, looking for the actual gate. Took the airport train alone. I sat nearby the gate and waited. To be honest, I was afraid because I was all alone. And I seriously don't feel like going. Sitting alone, looking at the people around me just made me feel even bad. Somehow, encouragements mean a lot to me. At the moment, I felt so glad because I received supports and encouragements which made me tougher. I really appreciate it. It warms my heart.


I got into the plane, and a lady was sitting beside of me. I asked for her help to put my bag on top. She, thought I was just a kid who is going to Korea for further study. After chatting with her for some while, then only we know that we were actually from the same group and she is actually my roommate. She, a very friendly lady, who don't look like her actual age, name - Pei Chuan. And I met her GSM - Uncle Keat and his wife, Grace.

Korea Airlines - Estimated to reach Korea at 6.30am. And I slept.

5/4 (Monday)
The stewardess woke us up at 4am for breakfast! I seriously got no appetite, it was too early! Reached Korea at 7.30am (korea's time). Fyi, Korea is one hour later than Malaysia.
Pei Chuan, my roommate.
Our very first pic once we got down from the plane.

Headed to Cheongha Restaurant for breakfast.
Korean set.

Visited Gyeongbok Palace with Folklore Museum.
Pei Chuan, Me, Uncle Keat and Grace





Lunch at Chuncheon Jip Dakgalbi Restaurant.
Chicken with vegetables in hot plate

Visited Cheonggyecheon Stream.

The tour leader, Marcia

Proceed to AW Convention Hall for GALA Dinner. Attended by around 600 people. Enjoying the performances and dishes.

Auntie Yoke Ling.

JUMP show. 
A very funny and meaningful Kung Fu show.

'Wonder Girls' performing.


Transfer to Courtyard Marriott Hotel and Check-In. It's been a tiring day.So exhausted. And the hotel does not allows us access to the internet unless you pay. Swt! The bathroom's wall is not concrete but its glass where people can see through when you are bathing. My roommate was sleeping when I was bathing. When it's her turn, she realized there is a curtain. And... We burst out laughing. lols. Rugi la me.

Korea time: 12am. Sleeping time.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP