Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Lost

>> Sunday, November 14, 2010

Received the shocking early in the morning that day.
None of us actually believed it when we first received the call.
This is unexpected. He was okay all this while but he leaves us so suddenly.

The feeling of losing the one you love, your family..
It's so pain and I finally felt the pain.
Relatives waited for me and we rushed to the funeral parlor once I finished my class that day.
Once we reached, tears fall. The moment we went beside the coffin, we cried even louder.
2 days of prayer. 2 days of sitting at the funeral parlor.
A peaceful place, but I really hate the feeling.

Today, the prayer ceremonies are over.
The wailing of the mourners reaches a crescendo.
All of us turned away during the sealing of the coffin.
When the coffin is nailed up, everyone cried.
I thought all these days they were so tough in accepting the fact, but they were not. Everyone cried so hardly today. That feeling, is like a knife stabbed into your heart.

At the cemetery, the coffin is burned.
We kneel down in front of the stove, looking at the fire, we shout for his name and we cried so terribly.
He leaves us at such a young age...

So many unusual things happened after the ceremony.
We received a miss call from the deceased.
Is it means that the deceased wants to tell us that he is fine, or is it someone accidentally pressed it?
Let it be a mist.

Alright, shall back to my mood.
I'm tired.
Life is short. So, appreciate.

10 hit(s):

Kaylie.SookYee November 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

Thank you.. I am sure he got it at the heaven. ^^

nicolesuelynn November 14, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

Hey, I don't know what exactly happened but so sorry to hear that. Rest in peace uncle. Condolences to you and your family. Be tough girl!

Anonymous,  November 14, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Humans come and go in our life. But at least they left their footprints in our life. Hope that he could rest in peace in another world.

Take care :)

Life still goes on after all..

P/S: U got an emo songs for your blog, which make the whole situation so like 100 times of sad.. :)

Kaylie.SookYee November 15, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Thanks a lot people.. I am sure my uncle will r.i.p in another world. thanks a lot.. =)

Anonymous,u are right.. thanks. Ya, emo song actually makes u feel even bad. I know that. Btw, mind telling me who are u? =X

Kaylie.SookYee November 15, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Thanks a lot people.. I am sure my uncle will r.i.p in another world. thanks a lot.. =)

Anonymous,u are right.. thanks. Ya, emo song actually makes u feel even bad. I know that. Btw, mind telling me who are u? =X

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP