Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Sem 3

>> Thursday, November 25, 2010

Here comes the end of Sem 3.
This sem was kinda stress, not only with studies but as well as reports.
Reports always stack like a hill!
Basically, our life is full with assignments, exams, presentation, reports during this sem.
However, this sem passed so fast that without realizing, it's already end of November now.

There were arguments, there were laughters too.
Glad that everything had settled and my classmates are still in close with each other.
No doubts, they are the best classmates after all.

We were addicted to 'Plant vs Zombie' and Bejeweled recently.
These few days we wasted so much time in the class because there is no lecture, and we waited from morning til afternoon just for a class!
We were like those kids waiting for SPM examination.
So relax yet tension.


It's Kwen's Birthday today.
We had dinner in Swensen's.
One thing I feel regret is I don't get to eat the ice-cream because I was too full!
I will go after final!

Right now, concentrate for final and I can't wait to have FUN after final!
All the best, my fellow mates.

Author says, BE RIGHT BACK!

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP