Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

1st Nov 2010

>> Monday, November 1, 2010

So fast, so fast.. It's November already!
4 assignments to be complete in this week.
Exhausted, really exhausted.

Right now, I am so happy because Public Relations's assignment is completed!
It included our hard works, ideas, hand made, designs. ha!
Thanks a lot, team mate! Heh.
Sorry if sometimes I rushed you, if I said anything that hurts you. You know la, the nature of girl..



See, nothing is impossible.
Look at the logo we designed!
From the beginning we were complaining that we shouldn't be in the same team.
Argued for different ideas. Condemning about the works.
Finally, it's done!

All the best doing the next assignment.
Till then, it is just a short post, telling you guys how great I feel.

As a lesson, don't do last minute work!
=)

November, I hope it will be a good month.

2 hit(s):

Engineer's Principles November 1, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

T.T i want to cry under my blanket again. nov. liao, and i done nothing this year. wu wu wu wu ......

about the logo, cant relate it with the name. please forgive me if i hurt u. u know la old man :p

Kaylie.SookYee November 2, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

yalor.. so fast nov ady. Me too doing ntg. =(

haha.. oops! we are short of time ma. so.. hehe!

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP