Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

Right now, I am in the class. Listening to his lecture. 3 hours. It's not that I don't want to pay attention. It's just, I can't. My mind isn't with me now. I can't think, don't ask me to think.

I need a peaceful mind. It wasn't a good day day for me. But seeing my fellow classmates going back to their hometown for holiday makes me feel happy for them. Seeing them smiling so happily, I  know they are feeling excited for it. I should feel glad that I actually staying with my family although it was kinda tiring of travelling everyday. Sometimes, you have to sacrificed to gain something.

There is always say easier than done. Today, things seems shadowed. Driving alone on the road, listening to songs that sound reflecting my feeling, which make me feel even worse.Feeling pain in the heart but you have to tell yourself from time to time to be tough. Feeling sad but you have to tell yourself from time to time not to cry. Feeling alone but you have to tell yourself from time to time that you are not alone.

Too many things to express..
I am sorry. But I'm feeling thankful at the same time.
Maybe 'time' is the only medicine I need.

Till then.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP