Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Speechless 2

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I was so emotional just now. I got no idea why. It has been kept in my heart so long ago. You know what, I really felt so pain, deeply. After expressing, it make me feel much better. Talking about responsibility at this point is useless.

I am feeling calmer now. After a jog with Bobo.. Thinking hard.. Why are we reacting this way? No idea. Just hope, tomorrow will be a better day for us. It was a lesson for both of us. An unforgettable one.

I would like to say, thank you for all these days.
It's never been easy. Ups and Downs. Joys and Tears.
I hope you are doing well in the coming days.
I will keep updated.
It was a misunderstanding.

Sorry.

8 hit(s):

Anonymous,  November 9, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Love has always be d goddess of all emotions, from love, hate, smile, laugh, sad, cry, anger, angry, etc..
Take time, b calm n think wisely, think of solutions not anger..

A person who is calm n patient all the time could find her/his way easily as him/her being lead by the Lord..

A person who is panic, angry, all the time couldn't find her/his way as him/her being lead by the devil who wants you to do more sin.

Therefore, take your time, communication is the best of every misunderstandings. Family is the best place for you to rely on. Friends is the best place for you to hang out.

But bear in mind, friends are not good all the time.. :)

Take care and 加油, ok? 加油加油!!

Kaylie.SookYee November 9, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Hey.. thanks a lot for the advices. I don't know who are you..
but what u said was right.
Why do I need to be in anger? In fact, everything should be solve in more calmful and peaceful way.
I don't want to lost a friend.
I appreciate.. But sometimes I really feel that people are not appreciating me.
Maybe I shouldn't think this way.
Life is tough, its so complicated.
I feel like giving up on everything. Because I feel so so pain.
This is tough. This is hard. I can't bear with it..

Anonymous,  November 9, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

Yes, anger is not everything, but think back, think twice, do you did anythin wrong?

Yes? Fix it then, b a better human next time..

No? Forget it and forgive the person who backstabbed u earlier, and pray hard that the Lord will bless him/her all the time from being much far evil.

To make oneself happier, do not expect for return when u r giving.

That will makes you feel even much happier..

be happy all the time, laughter is the best medicine after all..

加油加油!!

这是个考验,当你觉得没人在你身边时,其实,很多人是很关心你的。。

永远支持你!! :)

Engineer's Principles November 9, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

sometime we feel disappointed when some overlook what we have done to our loved one. then first we start to ask ourself, why he/she appreciate what i have given? am i still not good enough? why he/she want more from me? and we start to feel emo and start to blame ourself, blame our loved one.

human are very selfish, especially in love. we want reward/good reply for everything that we have given. and the tolerant given to our loved one is actually very very narrow. most of the time we can accept the critics from our friends but not our bf/gf. every negative words from them is like a needle stitch on our heart.

if you ask me how to solve these feeling. i actually dont have answer. i only always remind myself that don't hurt the feeling of my loved one.

i will try to be a better man, not a perfect man :)

Kaylie.SookYee November 10, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

Anonymous..
there is no right or wrong in love..
I always pray that he is blessed.
I'm just being too emotional.
Because I cared about it.
I don't know to express myself..
Again, thanks a lot to you. =)

Kaylie.SookYee November 10, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Ding..
Ya, human are selfish, especially in love.
I shouldn't think ONLY ME. In fact, I should think about the two of us.

I never experienced such a pain. There's no one fault. I felt glad because at least I had a wonderful moments for the past few years. I thanks to him. I've learnt so much..

It's never been easy. But when things happened, I should not have avoid it. I tends to avoid when things go wrong. This is my weakness and now I've know about it. I cant reverse anything, so what I can do is appreciate everything, change myself to be more optimistic and hoping he us blessed, as always.

Thanks a lot ding. I should have grown up in this stage..

nicolesuelynn November 10, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Hey! Be tough girl, you can always find me if you need someone. I know you can get it through. Tomorrow is a better day! Cheers'

Kaylie.SookYee November 14, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Nicole, thanks a lot eh. I will be tough geh.. Find some time to meet up. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP