Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

SPEECHLESS

>> Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My heart felt so pain, so much pain. If you are thinking that it's all my fault, then blame me. Right now, I felt so helpless. I don't want to care about it anymore. I don't want to hear, see, sense or what so ever. I am so stupid for everything. I am so stupid! Why do I care so much? Why do I feel so hurt seeing all those? Why do I feeling such way? Look forward, that's all I can do.

I shouldn't think about it anymore. How long can I live? I should deserve a better life with more happiness. These few days were sucks. Thinking about what had happened made me feel so sick. All that were so sucks! I felt glad seeing you being so tough. I feel glad alright, I am happy for you. But please don't be this way..Tell me, who won't think about the past? If you hate it so much, then forget it.

You don't give a damn. Then I don't give a damn too! I am not angry but what made me feel so terrible now is, why when things happened, you push all the responsibility. Alright, blame me. My fault for bringing things into this stage. if you are tired, I am feeling tired too. I never thought things will become this way. But things already happened. Nothing else I can say - Speechless.

Everyone came and asked me. As if it's all my fault. Seriously, I felt so depressed. I will take it as its all my fault. I am so tired ady. This is really pain.

Sorry, ignore my terrible grammars or what-so-ever. This is just my personal thoughts, random one before class starts.Till then. Off.

4 hit(s):

shinwei1125 November 9, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

wow girl. didnt visit ur blog recently. and the 1st thing i rid is a post tat u angry? relax~~~ dont angry so much.. wrinkles coming out.. btw, anything wanna share or wanna shout 2 sumthing.. my hp always ready for your call~

Kaylie.SookYee November 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Ah zhao.. sorry for being so emo in the latest post.
Something just happened and it made me fall..
Thanks so much.. Ahh..
How nice if u are here.. If you are here, i sure find u and hug u so tightly!

Olive,Neave November 14, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Relax girl, you'll be fine.:)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP