Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

>> Saturday, November 20, 2010

Had a little heart talk with dad just now.
Never talk to him about my personal stuffs all this while, but this is my first time.
Of course, as a daddy, as a man, he gave me advices.

Thinking back, it was all my fault.
'If you don't say A, people won't say B.'
It's too late to undone everything, so look forward.
You can't turn back time, so make sure it's the right choice.

I dunno what to say anymore.

人是要用头脑来想东西的。
现在的我什么都不要想了。
累了。
明天是好的一天!

2 hit(s):

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

It was good that you had a chance to talk to ur dad.
If I could talk to my dad I don't think I'll be what I am now.
I wish I could tell him everything, I wish I could tell him that I have someone who really cares and love me as he did.

Appreciate everyone! Ganbatte!!

Kaylie.SookYee November 22, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Ya, I rarely share my stuffs with dad, especially personal stuffs.
It was nice sharing your things with your family.
Don't worry, I'm sure that your dad will knows about it. =)
Yup, appreciation.
You too gambateh!
Thanks. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP