Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Life is good.

>> Monday, August 3, 2009

Everything is already settled.

Decision is made, and there goes my future.
My life is changing .. to a new environment, new friends.
Another wishlist is fulfilled. I got my laptop!
Thanks to my daddy .. for travelling all the way, for buying everything.
Two of us went pc fair twice, and squeeze like "sardin".

[ see! we bought alot! 4 laptop! ]
[ ta-da.. introducing my brand new laptop! ]
That's why i said, LIFE IS GOOD!
Wish me all the best peeps!
Class starting tml. Sob! *stress*

i love Moo~

2 hit(s):

Rubin August 4, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

4 laptops?! o.O
I want one please! ROFL.
All the best ya <333
You can do it! Sook sook fighting! XD

Kaylie.SookYee August 4, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

ya.. one for me, my mum, my dad and my uncle. haha..
give me money la! xD
sobs.. Uni life is stressfull..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP