Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Sick.

>> Monday, July 27, 2009


I hate to be sick.
I went to see traditional medic doctor today.
It was my first time. And i found it was kinda interesting. LOL.
I'm weak, I should sleep earlier, do exercise more, my nose is having slow inflammation and I have to gain my weight!
If I don't take care of myself, then my flu would not be recover forever. Sound scary huh?
However, the hardest part is I have to take up tonnes of medicine.
7 pills to swallow, 10 teaspoon of cough medic ... 4 times per day.
Almost vomit for that. I hate it.

3 hit(s):

Rubin July 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM  

wait till you're drinking those traditional meds. you'll be thanking god you're taking pills XD

koh peichen August 2, 2009 at 2:34 AM  

wah. so serious? take care lo. faster become active sook yee. ^^

Kaylie.SookYee August 4, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

bin: yes! now i know pills is better! those medicine is terrible!

pei chen: yalo.. sick for so long. went for doctor twice. but getting better ad. thanks. u also muz take care! ^^

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP