Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

My giler dog.

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shagy Boogy ~
My dog is having PMS, for the first time.I don't know what happen with her, she made my house in a mess. I think she is paranoid. o.O The whole roll of tissue was gone.

Then there is a male poodle is in love with my dog. His owner ask for breeding, but my dog is too young la wei.

[ nice butt? owh! ]

[ in mess ]

[ The desperate male dog, name "KuKuMau" ]

Okay, this is just a random note. =D

2 hit(s):

koh peichen July 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

wah. pampers for ur dog. so funny. haha XD
so how r u d? =)

Kaylie.SookYee July 8, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

haha.. yalo.. she is a women now! =p

aiks.. same lo.. waiting..
u le?

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP