Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

For you Teck.

>> Friday, July 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Teck Teck 10/7


This year most of us are separated.
No more birthday celebrations and yamcha.

Teck, I've know you for around 7 years. We were in the same class every year,except when we were in Form 2. I'm sure that meeting you was a faith. You are still the same. The first impression you gave me was quiet. You look shy. Haha.. But after mixing with you around, you are actually a cheerful girl, and you can be talkative too! When we were in Form 5, we always fight for number 1 in studies. But it did not effect our relationship, it made us study even hard! LOL. When the times was tough, you supported me. You always gave me advices when I'm down. Seriously, I never see you cry eh. You are tough. heh..

However, I hope you will take care of yourself at there. We will only meeting each other few months once. I'm gonna miss you. Good luck.

ps: Sorry for the late post. Forgot to publish.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP