Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

I just don't like it.

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

The weather and the haze outside is making me feel dizzy.

People might think it's fun when you get to drive. Yea, It's fun at the starting point. But after all, you will be treat as driver. I was always been ask to fetch people, make delivery of foods, and even drive all the way to the jamming Klang to put the RM0.50 parking ticket so that the car would not get summon. When there is any event, you will be the first one running in their mind. Yea, that sounds good but they think of you because they need transportation. It's not that I don't wanna fetch, but why always asked me to do everything? I know I might look nice to be bully. That's why they don't even ask me to fetch, they are wanting me to fetch. It's a MUST! And I can't say no, because I'l be blame. I don't wanna think about it. Perhaps maybe I'm too sensitive. Grrr..

Let's change topic. Today is the 15th day! And this month is our 25th's. Woots! And life gotta be busyyy.. Sorry for all the arguments, sensitivity and jealousy. With all the promises, honesty and trust, I hope long distance relationship would not be a problem to us. ♥

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP