Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The 19th day.

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Grr.. every time have the mood to blog but don't know how to start. Feel like have a lot things to crap but don't know where to start. ==

It's the 19th day. And i couldn't believe that until today, I could not accept the truth yet. I thought I've put it down, and waiting for a new life. Blame my dad, he was the one started it! Last night I was complaining to Mr Goh about it but he did not reply because he was sleeping. LOL. However, I've make up my mind. Never say NO before you try. Look forwards. That is what he tought. Who cares about the job scope? For now, skill, knowledge and experience are much more important. Don't think of future, study first. Somehow I feel that I need courage. *faints*


And I hate to be sensitive + a little bit jealousy? haha.. Assignments, group, girls, Chinese, study, Uni ..? Can't imagine because I never been there. I don't know how is it gonna be. So let it goes. Women loves to think when they are too free. x.X Okay, forget the craps. Dahlah so far, so better not to think dramatically. ''' That's the so-call Trust. woots... It's time to change and think maturely. Throw away the narrow minded. Alright, give me some time then.

Photobucket Right Mr Goh?

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP