Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Ding Dong Up-Date

>> Friday, August 28, 2009

It has been one month I'm in N.I.O.
As usual, we still making fun in class by talking bad about "Dr Money", act the way she laugh and talk. I know it may sound evil. She is just ... argh ... ! *speechless* And once we are free, Tommy will start with all his drawing.

[ Dr Wang Wang ]
Her quote : "Don't waste my time!" "You got no time." "Why are you all so stubborn? "

[ Dr Sangar, he is round, but he is good la! The kindest lecturer! ]


Our 1st Birthday Celebration
We celebrated Jane and Tommy's birthday on 21st Aug. Jimmy, Kevin and I were late to Math's class to buy the cake. LOL.

Our 1st Test = EC1
EC1=easy one , EC2=easy too ?
We had our EC1 test for this whole week, the last paper is on next Tuesday. We got our Math paper. And I'm satisfy with the marks. =D Then, today was so jam in the morning due to raining. We supposed to have our test at 8.30am, but I was late. However, Jun Yuan was the "latest". He overslept. So our exam postponed to 2pm. We didn't blame you JY!

[ Federal Highway is always Jam ]

Our 1st Presentation

We were given 2 days to prepare for our English's presentation. Everyone was so nervous and stress out. But in the end, everyone did it prefectly,right? And also, the unforgottable Micheal Jackson's moves by Tommy.



**********
Life so far so good. Today I'm not gonna touch book since Monday is a holiday! Between, I'm shifting to seksyen 14 with Yvonne they all in September. I guess it gonna be fun because we can study together and perhaps watch horror movie together? haha. xD


[ Random pic of me and my dog ]

2 hit(s):

贝贝 August 29, 2009 at 3:33 AM  

wei moi...
last time when i in college time, i got a tutor/lecturer also name MONEY. but is HE so we call him MR.MONEY. hahaha!
And, sometimes we also gosip him....hahaha!

totally almost same case with u.lol....

Kaylie.SookYee August 29, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

haha.. really? maybe they are siblings? haha!
LOL. This lecturer is so .... argh!
what is ur MR MONEY teaching?

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP