Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

My First Day!

>> Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First day of class should be fun and full with energy.
Today's class supposed to start at 2pm, but at 11pm, Colin called me and said there is Mathematics extra class.
So i rushed and speed on high-way. =D
I was late.. owh.. how embrassing is that.
However, I forgot all the Mathematics' rules.
Cos, sin, tan, cosec, sec etc.. omg..
I even forgot to how convert numbers to degree by using calculator.
Totally blur about the phrase shift. Prof Wang, can u explain about it again?

At 2pm,there goes Physical Optics.
all about Physics. =( boring..
copying notes for 2 hours continuous.

Here comes the climax..
When I back from to home class, my body was heat, and i had fever.
stupid weather makes me sick. Can u guys stop the open-burning?

Okay, that's all for today. I better move my butt from laptop. Time for bed. Tomorrow's class starts at 8.30am until 5pm. Ouch..

Night peeps =p

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP