Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

B.L.Y.M.

>> Saturday, August 8, 2009

Time flies.
Finally we're in August now.
I've waited to post this for so long.
Sorry for the belated wishes ya Pei Li and Bin.

Girls, still remember B.L.Y.M?
Bin, Li, Yee, Mima?
B.L.M's birthdays are just few days difference, left me far behind there at December.
Sad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girls !

[ bin, li, Yee, Mims ]

TO Li a.k.a my ah pa! 24/7

TO Bin a.k.a the Perempuan!
25/7

TO Mima a.k.a fishball porridge! 6/8


This is for you girls,
Who I can laugh with to no extents,
Who I can cry too when times are rough,
Who can help me with the problems of my life.

We might not that close as old times,
but I really hope our friendship will never ends.

Thanks for being there each and every day,
Thanks for being you in that very special way.



P/s: can we take a new picture of B.L.Y.M? That picture was taken on 2007. Duh!

5 hit(s):

yiemmima August 10, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

tht's so sweet.. =) thanks sook sook! yea, it's been so long ago.. love ya lots.. miss u too.. esp changing ur sandwich in class.. hehe~

Kaylie.SookYee August 10, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

haha.. no problem! ya.. aiyo.. pity me. always cant find my sandwich.. haha.. miss you!

Rubin August 12, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

omg sook sook! we will never leave you behind!! hahaha...
we shall take pic soon. pei li's coming back this saturday. and i heard she's becoming a cam whore herself. so we can snap snap all day long. LOL.

Kaylie.SookYee August 18, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

haha..
ya.. i saw her favebook fulled with camwhore pics. wow!
cant wait to camwhore with her!
is she back?

Rubin August 19, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

yup she's back since saturday night =)
and all the best in your test on thurs <333

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP