Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Dilemma

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To stay or not to stay?

I'm currently thinking whether wanna stay somewhere near the college or just travel everyday?
If i stay outside, I'm gonna have more freedom, but my expenses will be increases. And homesick for sure. I'll get to be with friends, and we can study together. But life gonna be boring because there is no restaurant nearby. Will be eating bread as dinner like others.
If i travel everyday, I'l be very tired but I got to eat mum's cooking everyday. I got no freedom but I'll have lots of entertainment. I get to watch the drama in tv!
Somehow i dont feel like staying outside.. Its kinda fun driving all the way although i have to wake up 2 hours earlier than others.
The highway is jam in the morning.
I'm just struggling now.. should i stay at home or .. ?
The house in Sec 14 was taken by another owner.. So no more nice house for us..
Menara seems nice but .. too far i feel. LOL.

Argh. See how it goes then. Will let it to my dad..

Note: I hope I pass all the exams in sem 1. Please!

4 hit(s):

Eugene August 12, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

stay in Istara la! haha..

Kaylie.SookYee August 12, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

haha.. istara exp la.. u rich ma. xD

贝贝 August 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

yee,

stay home and stay outside would be almost same.

if stay home, kena pay toll and fuel and waste abit of time.ahaha!

but stay outside, pay rental, as ur case homesick lo, expenses higher than stay at home. cos eat, play. EAT.PLAY. hahaha!

end, go the way u like la! :)

Kaylie.SookYee August 18, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

ya.. thats what i'm thinking.
I rather stay at home but ...
aiks.. depends on my parents lu. sob..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP