Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Exhausted.

>> Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday is the best one, we finished class at 12pm. haha! 2 hours of English & communication and 1 hour of basic biochemistry.
But things weren't go smoothly.. Yesterday I got fever 'again' in the morning 6am. I took panadol and an hour later, the heat decreased and i sweat. Thanks god it decreases. Because the stupid guard was standing outside my college and checking everyone's temperature yesterday . And I got -ve for H1N1 (-ve mean NO okay?).
I wondered, if my body temperature did not decreases, I must be quarantine in the hospital.
Nooooo!!
But after class, I was fever again!
Yesterday I rest and I slept at 8pm and I woke up at 6am today.
I rest for the whole night. But stil doesn't get better. Body temperature = 38.4C'.
Took panadols again and it makes me feel much more better today.

However, everyone is sick now. The weather, the pollution ..
And the haze in klang is terrible. Everytime i drive on the highway in the morning, what can I see is only haze ( although u might feel its kinda romantic. =.= )

Back to studies.. Biochemistry is a disaster! xD haha.. damn susah la.. I really have to start my revision. Do you know, to prevent H1N1, the first thing you have to do is - boost up ur immune system by taking more vitamin C. Vegetables contain pesticide, if it is not clean, it will cause kidney failure. And don't simply take antibiotics!
Lots more I've learnt in the class. And guess what, my biochemistry teacher is same like Hasimah.. pressing the laptop all the time. But she is better because at least she tells some jokes and stories.

I'll be having my first test two weeks later. I hope it will not crush with those who are coming back from U. *cross-finger*! I'm having Pysiology and Anatomy class tommorrow. Oh no.. Wonder how is it gonna be. Bio again.. Boring.. Why no chemistry? =(

I felt so lazy to wake up early in the morning and stuck in jam for an hour. zzZ was waiting Fiona to find the accomodation. Oh.. they went Sg wang after class. So nice.. with Samantha thay all.. but i cant follow la.. I better quarantine myself at home. =) see u guys tml.. hehe!

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP