Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Accident.

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Today was the first time I skip class in Uni. I skipped OD class. Because I wanted to cut my hair. Ya, sound ridiculous. Where got people skip class just to cut the hair? And I was so excited because I'm gonna cut my hair SHORT. So I've decided to skip the OD class and went back at 3pm. So I went to my sister's learning studio at Bukit Bintang. 

Well, I don't know the way to Bukit Bintang, so I used my GPS. Somehow I felt weird because my GPS brought me to Tun Sambanthan. Then I was lost. I was rounding at the shoplots and I realized that I was in the wrong place, so I decided to use the street (those roads behind shoplots) to get out from there. As I was driving, suddenly a car came from my right and bang me. And my car slided away. I felt the momentum. And I was stunned. But I was rational enough to drop down the plate number. My hand was shivering. 

Then, I saw the car drove away. I think he wanted to run away. I honk at him but he ignored me. And I quickly chase after him and honk him. Finally he stopped. It was raining heavily. I couldn't come down from my car because my door kena bang terribly and I can only open half way. His bumper was seriously injured, it's a Toyota Vios.

He is a chinese mature-look businessman. Sitting beside him is another young businessman. We stopped our car aside and we discussed at outside of a restaurant. Maybe because I am a girl plus I was alone, so they tried to bully me. That fella don't want to pay me money, and he don't want to make police report. His friend said its definitely not my fault because I was driving straight, he should let me to go first. So he dare not to make report, and he said he would pay me the money. 

Ben called me and asked me if I need any help. But I don't know where was I so I did it everything by my own. I followed that guy to a foreman shop nearby. Got scolded by dad because I shouldn't follow the 2 guys to the shop. It's dangerous I know, but I didn't think much. The foreman said mine can be done in roughly rm250. After settled everything, when I was rounding at that area, then only I know I was in Brickfield

However, I managed to go Bukit Bintang and I cut my hair. Its a good experience to face this kind of situation. I think I'm having bad luck, so I would not drive if it is not necessary. I'm glad that I was safe. Really couldn't predict what will happen if the car bang at my side, maybe I couldn't sitting at here and type this post. Glad that he bang slightly in front at my side, at the tyre there. Yes, I was feeling scare that time, but I'm glad that I managed to settle it all by my own. I'm big girl now. ;p

6 hit(s):

Anonymous,  January 30, 2010 at 11:29 PM  

my dear, wish u happy new year in advanced. new year is coming, and a new luck will coming too... :)
take care eh..! :) <3


beibei

nicolesuelynn February 1, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Heyyy, take care yo! see u during cny. BIG GIRL! :)

Elaine Mah February 2, 2010 at 1:07 AM  

thank god u r safe. and your new hair luks good. =)

Kaylie.SookYee February 2, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Bei bei.. haha.. happy chinese new year to u too! =) yup.. we will be blast. All the best to us!

Nicole, thanks! yea.. gonna see u soon. hahaha... u SMALL GIRL!!

Elaine.. ya.. thanks god. =)
haha..my hair makes me look like small kids le. =p

ah zhao February 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

oh my god.
but... glad that u r safe.
although i'm a buddhist, so does u.
but..'god bless u'..
take k,
and happy chinese new year.

from zhao & family~

Kaylie.SookYee February 12, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

yea.. thanks zhao..

happy cny to u too.
send my regards to ur family. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP