Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

one FM

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

I used to listen Hitz.fm last time. But now, one FM is always my first choice. 

one FM dedicates not only Chinese songs but also English's song.
So it indirectly makes me get updated with all the latest songs.


Morning Kaki is the one accompany me every morning when I was on my way to Uni. No doubt, the DJs Jeff and Jane are funny and talkative. That's how they bring up to the HIGH situation. Then, a short 《揾到你》 refresh your day! You can see how they prank people and how people got fooled. LOL. Sometimes it sound kinda fake. =p Of course, don't miss the SCREAMING part - Beh Tahan. I always miss it because class starts at 8.30am usually.


音乐50不叽喳 (Non-Stop Music 50) by Kyan and Suki. Old songs and hitz songs are dedicated. But I always miss the chance to listen.


After class, I get to hear Happy Hour by Jack and Ryan. Mmm.. Mostnof the time, I only listen to the songs dedicated. Audiences get to win cash during 《JR博士》 if they answer their IQ questions correctly. I know they always ask : What have 31% of people did today? Sadly to sad, no one guess it correctly. Don't ask me, because I never heard them announce the answer.


快乐点 ( HappyDedi ) by Lucas and Sumi. Nice songs are dedicated and people called to express their feeling. 

However, all these are the main point that I'm gonna discuss here. Have you ever heard of one FM FB Challenge? RM 200 will be given to the first person who comment at the FB Challenge status. Every DJ is giving it everyday. This is insane, i know. And that's how their number of fans burst in one day. I think the DJs are having some sort of total fans competition. And seriously, I really added all the DJ's FB, wishing that I'm lucky enough to win that RM 200. It's sound stupid, I know. I've been refreshing the page every 20 secs. You have to be REALLY lucky, keep on refreshing the fans page and make sure your internet connection is fast enough. Comments could reach 100 in a minute. I tried before. And I'm not gonna to try it anymore. Lols.

I wonder, who sponsored the RM 200? There are 8 DJs, if each DJ is giving it everyday, that's mean RM1600 is needed. What's the main objective of having this FB Challenge? To increase their number of fans? To promote FaceBook? To promote one FM? I don't feel it's relevant.

But who's cares? People care for the RM 200.
Okay, I'm just sharing. Go play it if you need CASH. =D

3 hit(s):

JY January 9, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

ONE FM!!!!! SUPPORT YA~ =.=

Kaylie.SookYee January 10, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

haha.. ya, its all about the rm200. this challenge is the main topic running in one FM. hehe..

Woots.. JY.. *high 5* =p

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP