Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Because of Ocular Disease.

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

A big issue has been discussed in the Uni since the first day of class. To choose between NIO and SEGi.. is really a big headache. SEGi is offering Optometry course March this year. Almost the whole class went to SEGi last Thursday. We visited the campus and of course, we were so in love with the environment. Yes, we as the students, deserved for a better quality for studies. Compared the campus with NIO, NIO is definitely lose.

Somehow, all of us wouldn't get so angry if the management of NIO is fine. A sudden change to make us to take Sem 3's subject - Ocular Disease is killing us. I got no idea what's the lecturer was talking about. What I did in the class was just copy copy and copy, and this is because I want to make myself awake. Half of my class skipped the OD class, those who attended the class were 'fishing' during the class. What is this? And the 'Big Eye Guy' didn't give us any answer regarding to our complain. All of us had signed the complain letter and he supposed to let us know the answer by this week. And now he said, NEXT WEEK.






This were what Kwen and Tommy did when we were waiting for lecturer. We waited for an hour but the lecturer haven't come yet. Sighs. Some of them planned to boycott by not attending the OD class today but too bad OD class cancelled. 

And I'm not satisfy with our schedule. Class from 8.30 am until 5.30pm. Please treat us as students la. I'm not working okay. Was so fed up with the traffic at Federal Highway. And there are so many free period and breaks between the class. One day 3 breaks? Primary meh?! And we have to wait for 1 hr 30 min for OD class everyday. And sometimes, the class cancel after we waited for some time.

Even Dr Dama said, there is no reason that why we should stay at NIO. I believe both SEGi and NIO have pros and cons. And I have not make any decision. I don't know. What I know is I have a bunch of great friends in NIO and I don't want anyone of you to leave. But it's impossible. No matter what decision you guys make, I'll support mentally. ;)

4 hit(s):

JY January 29, 2010 at 12:01 AM  

why are we treated so badly?
why are we staying at the same stupid, cheap school?
why are we having a working schedule?

I used to blaming so much.

but sometime,

when I recall some of the memory when our outing...

when we watching movie together, we craping, we stand up for justice together. we scolding ppl behind, making fun of the lecturers.

I hav such a feeling that, everything is so worth.
god put us together,
has his reason.

he wan to train us...to become stronger...

And Because....
we are abnormal!

appreciate all these moment, once it's gone, it's gone.

=p

贝贝 January 29, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

last time after my sem1 in TARC, i got punya time table is something like urs .....last time i pernah got class at 6-8pm!!!!and on the same day, morning got class also den afternoon break!!! heng ah!!

Kaylie.SookYee January 30, 2010 at 9:37 PM  

JY, oh no.. i felt so touch..
Didnt know that u love the classmates so much. haha..
well, honestly....
Its great to have u guys.
Its great to know u guys.
Its great to meet u guys.
Hanging with u guys is never been boring.
Talking with u guys is so interesting.

Each and every one of us were different.
But.. u're the only one abnormal.. NOT WE! be clear, ok? =p

i appreciate everything that we went through. It is one of the great memories in my life.
No worries. Best friends forever. =)

Kaylie.SookYee January 30, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Bei..
yalor.. i guess uni life is like this.
long time of studying and got break in between... =.=

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP