Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Today's.

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

Part 1
Tan Anyon said,
Guys feel stress when their girl keep merajuk..
Life's Greatest Sorrow is Jealousy..
Guys will only be mature when they become papa.

Pretty true right?
He gave me some sort of opinions, which makes me feel better after chatting with him.
Grr.. =D

Tu .. kawan baik u punya pasal la.
And then I realized that, I lose my temper. So I apologized an hour later.
Now everything is fine.


Part 2
I am seriously broke wei.
I think I can't control myself from buying things.
Gosh. Girls girlss GIRLSSS!
And I haven't buy any clothes from CNY.

icon

1 hit(s):

hotty January 28, 2010 at 6:48 AM  

hi u are soso nice hope u answer me

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP