Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Good or Bad?

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010


We got the good news from 'the big eye'. There is no OD for us in this sem. All of us felt so great and released. Yet, when we think of taking extra 3 subjects next sem.. It's gonna be a nightmare. However, we don't have to stuck in jam anymore. Our class ends at 3pm. Good right?

This week..
I went shopping with Yvonne, Steven, Eugene and Ashley. And I bought 3 shirts.
I watched the "sweetheart" drama. 
We celebrated Ashley's Birthday.
I ate KFC.
I miss my long hair. I'm not mushroom. =b
My car is done.
But I'm not prepared for EC.   ='( 

Well, EC1 next week. And some of the papers will be after CNY. Ahh.. Study during CNY is boring.

Picture :

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP