Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

emo

>> Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's on our mind?

I never say it faded. I never say I hate.
I dislike M  E  M  E  M  E
Because of you.

If time's rewind, I will still chose the same way.
But this time, I won't take things so seriously.
I wouldn't care about it.

Well, I'm back to Maple again.
Friends ajak.
But I only play it whenever I'm feeling unhappy.
Because living in game make you forget yourself.. temporarily? Perhaps.
But you cant escape from reality.

Someone who can share my feeling with, where are u?

3 hit(s):

Eugene February 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

I thought I heard you said you dislike sharing your feeling.

Eugene February 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Yvonne should be able to help you le..

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP