Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

The Spirit of Dancing.

>> Monday, December 21, 2009

QuoteThere are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.


Recently, I've been went to few events. When I was watching the performances, it reminds me of dancing. My toes tapped after the tempo. I've been dancing since young.. Since kindergarten then during primary, my friends and I always did performance for Teacher's day and Children's Day. It continued to secondary and until my pre-U (Form 6). I don't dance in studio because I did not attend dancing class. It was just so random that I was involved to perform in few of the events. 


The most unforgettable one was during the dancing competition held in 2004. We have only one week to prepare and we practiced from morning to midnight in school. That time my school's girl guide troop was having camp in school. That's why we got the chance to practice until 1am in school. That was really crazy. We were so exhausted during that one week. 


I've not been dancing for almost one year. And seriously, I really miss it. How nice if I'm still continue my Ballet class. The feeling of dancing is just so... unexplainable. The fun part was when you are performing for an event; you get to dance with different people. Different songs, different steps, different sentiment. I might not the great dancer, but I enjoy every move of the step.


I've found one of the thing that catch my heart, and I am gonna pursue it. I wanna sign up for dancing class. But I need some time to do survey on it. I hope it works this time, although next sem I'm having 10subjects. 
Big task. =)

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP