Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

You Guys.

>> Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time really flies.
There goes our 4 months.
Congrats to those who have finished their exam. I'm having my last paper this Saturday.
Bye Bye Sem 1.


Maths - Dr Wang


English & Communication - Ms Andal


Moral - Mr Devendran


BioChem - Ms Pavalam



How she used to sit with me everyday.
How we used to talk, gossip and laugh together.



How we used to hang out together.
How we used to have plenty of things to talk and chat and laugh.
How we used to "boom" each other.
How you guys cheer me up.
How nice to see you smile everyday (Jane)
How tension you are during exam and assignment (Ashley)
How nice of you in helping me (Eugene)
How pity u are when you used to be the drive, your car kena bang & u waited for me after class (JY)
How pity u are when you used to get "boom" by us (Steven)
How fantastic is it.
Just love hanging around with you guys.



How they used to made the classmates laugh.
How they used to "zat" me.
How you used to be so annoying and childish, but u are still the kind one (Kwen)
How you used to be so "selamba" but still managed to get ur job done on time (Ben)
How you used to be so "perasan" until sometimes I also can't tahan (Tommy)


How nice of you to share every nice food with us (Fiona)
How you used to help the class and lecturers (Leong)
How special is your reaction, the way you talk. U are the youngest (Elaine)
How you used to call my chinese name and we named us as the rapper (Jimmy)


How you used to study for the whole day and looked so tired (Lih Yun)
How you used to looked so blur sometimes (Samantha)


NIO 4th Batch Sem 1.

See you guys next year. =)

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP