Kay. L S Y. Powered by Blogger.

Refresh.

>> Friday, December 11, 2009

Supposed to be a happy day.
It ruined at the end because of some random few words.
How powerful can words be?
How much can someone influence you?

I never thought that I'l watch those battle fighting movie. Instead, I prefer to watch comedy love horror movie. Those battle movie is totally out of my choice. I actually fell asleep when I watched Initial D in cinema few years ago. But it's surprising that now I actually enjoy watching those fighting movies like Ninja Assassin, Gamer, Storm Warriors etc. Things are changing, so do I.

I never thought that those words which are meaningless to you, mean a lot to others. I said something which I don't even realize that I said it. But who knows that particular words eventually is the cause of the war. For me, it was a very small matter. No idea.

Okay, ignore my emo-ness.
Outtie.

0 hit(s):

Post a Comment

  © SookYee's Personal Lives of Me by only-sookyee.blogspot.com Since 2007

Back to TOP